The Partner Relationship Management (PRM) portal is getting a new look!
On Wednesday June 9, the PRM portal will have a new and improved interface. Please note that to make the switch, the PRM portal will be offline and unavailable as of Monday, June 7 and Tuesday, June 8, Central Standard Time.
Your login credentials and overall functionality of the PRM portal will remain the same.
A modern look for the PRM portal is just the beginning. We are working to further enhance our partners experience by adding improvements to the portal such as:
- Increased language capabilities
- More direct connections to training and enablement
- Self-service functionality
- Easier methods to update contacts and locations
- Enhanced co-marketing opportunities through the Partner Locator
- Single platform for partner interactions and transactions
- Ability to execute electronic signatures
- Real-time performance analytics
Thank you for all the feedback received!
Please email PartnerNetwork@ra.rockwell.com with any questions or concerns.
To stay competitive and modernize our PartnerNetwork, we’re announcing new partner programs to deliver value to our customers and drive sustainable growth for our partners and for Rockwell Automation.
The new System Integrator (SI) Program delivers dedicated SI enablement, rewards a partner’s performance and provides top partners with higher benefits and recognition. We are sun-setting our existing program with system integrators, recognized system integrators and solution partners and launching a tiered model—bronze, silver, gold, and platinum—that reflects partner competence, revenue performance and strategic alignment with Rockwell Automation.
The new Information Software Program will extend our information software portfolio through SIs and distributors to reach all customers beyond strategic and enterprise accounts. We will recruit new SI partners with deep Internet of Things expertise and customer relationships to complement existing partners.
The new Technology Partner Program is replacing the Encompass Partner Program. By modernizing, expanding and scaling the program’s global footprint, we can better address customer challenges and grow customer loyalty and relevancy in the market. The new program also has four levels—bronze, silver, gold and platinum that recognize a partner’s technology depth of integration with Rockwell Automation, go-to-market capabilities, regional areas of support and metrics of financial success.
In October 2020, the Global Market Access organization introduced the new Distributor Segmentation Model outside of North America to accelerate growth in lower market share regions. While Rockwell Automation will continue to be fully committed to the successful Limited Distribution Model, the introduction of Value-Add Distributors and Specialty Distributors in EMEA, AP and LA will provide regional flexibility and accelerate market share growth.
Provide a Good First Impression with your Partner Locator Page.
Your Partner Locator page on rockwellautomation.com will often be the first place a customer or prospect goes to find information on your business and your capabilities. Therefore, it is essential to have an online presence with current and updated information.
To help you provide the best customer experience, we are happy to announce the following important updates to the Partner Locator:
- Connecting your Social Media profiles to your Partner Locator page can help build brand recognition, increase traffic to your website and ultimately help convert successful leads. Make sure you connect all your Social Media links to help your customers and prospects find you and connect with your company
- To update or add Social Media links, please contact your Channel Account Manager
- We are proud to announce the relaunch of the EMEA Distributor Partner Pages. Distributor Areas of Primary Responsibility (APRs) are now mapped through ESRI geographical mapping software within the Partner Locator, which will easily allow customer and prospects to search and find their local Distributors
- Your Channel Account Manager can provide you with valuable metrics and insights on your locator page. Please contact them if interested in learning more.
Make sure to update your Partner Locator page and please contact your Channel Account Manager for additional questions.
Thank you for your continued partnership.