In early March, we announced three new partner programs to deliver new value to our customers and drive sustainable growth for our partners and for Rockwell Automation. As part of the evolution of our PartnerNetwork™ programs, we officially launched the new System Integrator Partner Program.
A new program brings even more value to customers
With the sun-setting of our previous program focused on system integrators, recognized system integrators and solutions partners, this new program will enable our System Integrators’ long-term success, drive sustainable growth for all partners and will increase mutual opportunities for higher market share and joint revenue.
The program offers system integrator partners several benefits:
- Robust commercial and technical enablement to maximize their skills
- Tools for recognizing and rewarding performance
- A System Integrator Locator that provides our customers the ability to find the right system integrator with the right level of competencies for a project, to meet their needs and achieve mutual success
The program uses a tiered model—bronze, silver, gold and platinum—with level based on sales success, competencies and investment in collaboration with Rockwell Automation. Placement
within the levels offers partners differentiated and meaningful benefits that recognize
their value add, fuel their ongoing partnership and motivate System Integrators
to further invest with Rockwell Automation.
Resources to learn more:
- Visit the Strategic Alliance Partner Program page on Seismic.
- Visit the updated PartnerNetwork page on Seismic.
Contact your regional System Integrator Account Manager for more information.
Provide a Good First Impression with your Partner Locator Page.
Your Partner Locator page on rockwellautomation.com will often be the first place a customer or prospect goes to find information on your business and your capabilities. Therefore, it is essential to have an online presence with current and updated information.
To help you provide the best customer experience, we are happy to announce the following important updates to the Partner Locator:
- Connecting your Social Media profiles to your Partner Locator page can help build brand recognition, increase traffic to your website and ultimately help convert successful leads. Make sure you connect all your Social Media links to help your customers and prospects find you and connect with your company
- To update or add Social Media links, please contact your Channel Account Manager
- We are proud to announce the relaunch of the EMEA Distributor Partner Pages. Distributor Areas of Primary Responsibility (APRs) are now mapped through ESRI geographical mapping software within the Partner Locator, which will easily allow customer and prospects to search and find their local Distributors
- Your Channel Account Manager can provide you with valuable metrics and insights on your locator page. Please contact them if interested in learning more.
Make sure to update your Partner Locator page and please contact your Channel Account Manager for additional questions.
Thank you for your continued partnership.