In early March, we announced three new partner programs to deliver new value to our customers and drive sustainable growth for our partners and for Rockwell Automation. As part of the evolution of our PartnerNetwork™ programs, we officially launched the new System Integrator Partner Program.
A new program brings even more value to customers
With the sun-setting of our previous program focused on system integrators, recognized system integrators and solutions partners, this new program will enable our System Integrators’ long-term success, drive sustainable growth for all partners and will increase mutual opportunities for higher market share and joint revenue.
The program offers system integrator partners several benefits:
- Robust commercial and technical enablement to maximize their skills
- Tools for recognizing and rewarding performance
- A System Integrator Locator that provides our customers the ability to find the right system integrator with the right level of competencies for a project, to meet their needs and achieve mutual success
The program uses a tiered model—bronze, silver, gold and platinum—with level based on sales success, competencies and investment in collaboration with Rockwell Automation. Placement
within the levels offers partners differentiated and meaningful benefits that recognize
their value add, fuel their ongoing partnership and motivate System Integrators
to further invest with Rockwell Automation.
Resources to learn more:
- Visit the Strategic Alliance Partner Program page on Seismic.
- Visit the updated PartnerNetwork page on Seismic.
Contact your regional System Integrator Account Manager for more information.